Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Family Ties....

I just read on the Pinemua and Vaofu'a family website that there will be ANOTHER big reunion in So.Cal next year!!! OH EM GEE!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!! I can't wait to see everyone who makes it out...So many memories are flooding in of Family To'ana'is at Aunty Tupu's, Aunty Lefaga's, and Aunty Nua's house. Playing in Aunty Tupu's massive yard. Family Meetings at our house(for some reason I hear Tauvaga's voice in my head saying "let's have it at Uncle Fotu's house"lol)...Super JUICED about seeing the Soliai's, Ho-Chings, Savalis, Reids, Cravens, Hills, and everyone else. I'm so excited, I can barely think while writing this. So many things floating around in my head, that I can't seem to decide what I want to write about...and so begins the countdown. This year all the sibs, next year everyone else! My children will be so blessed to finally know the true span of their Soliai blood.

Note to the bebes:
You two have a rich bloodline. One your mother is very proud of. It is my hope that these family reunions will help to give you a little idea of the childhood I had and how blessed I am that I was able to grow up so closely among my extended family. Count this blessingas a big one!

Note to the FAM:
SEE YA NEXT YEAR!!! at least those I won't be seeing in a couple weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment